Sunday, February 6, 2011

Michael wanted Fajitas for the big game...

I sauteed onions and peppers with a little olive oil and Fajita spices.


The chicken and beef strips were marinated in orange juice and more Fajitas spices.


Okay, let the game begin!


Even Drake came by to support Green Bay!  Or did he come by to support Fajitas?


I tried to deliver a dog-o-gram to Dara in a bandanna... he's still wearing it, but I'm not sure if Drake delivered his message.

From Mike, Heidi, and Drake... Go Packers!  Ummm, Drake says Go Fajitas!

6 comments:

  1. Ummm,Ummm, looks wonderful to me. We're watching but have no preference to who wins :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Food looks great and it was a good game..GO GREEN BAY!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Those fajitas look amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the bandanna... Yes, he delivered the message!! Who would've thought he could be a delivery dog.... did you get the return message?? He came home with an "empty" bandanna!! The fajitas look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I KNEW you would be making something delicious for the game! Good thing I'm going to my favorite Mexican restaurant this week - you gave me a serious craving!!

    Glad your team won!

    Kerri in AL :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks all!

    Dara, we have a problem! The dog-o-gram is only 50% reliable! We'll have to have a talk with him about his work ethic!

    ReplyDelete

Ad