1) grinding sprouted wheat
2) Spring flowers have sprung
3) built a new raised strawberry patch
4) made yogurt in a thermos
5) made a bee-safe wasp trap for the greenhouse
6) made a strawberry bucket with an old pot and hole saw
7) we got our rocket stove from Stovetec and the canner fits!
8) radishes are ready
9) working on hand sewing a new apron
10) Dad and I made a new raised garden bed next to the house... "The Kitchen Garden"
11) The vermiculture bin (the squirmin' Hermin Hotel) is doing very well with all 2000 of its guests... I'll try to get an update posted soon. There have been many developments.
12) Started making sourdough bread (with Selma the starter)
13) The greenhouse is much greener
14) Selma the sourdough starter now lives in the fridge and gets fed once each week
15) the radish planter
16) cherry blossoms are everywhere in town (Port Angeles, WA)... the trees at the ranch should be in bloom any day.
I also tilled a lot this month... the big garden is just about ready to plant!
I hope everyone had a great month!