As soon as it was finished, I went outside in the snow to dig up the first two residents... I just couldn't wait!
I have my worm traps out now, so I should be able to populate the bin very quickly.
We followed the directions found here:http://whatcom.wsu.edu/ag/compost/easywormbin.htm
Also, we used a 6 gallon bin instead of the 8-10 gallon that was called for in the instructions.
Now, for those of you who are aware of our propensity to name *everything*, and would like to be in the know... they're all named Herman and the bin is The Herman Hotel.
Update: This post is being shared at Simple Lives Thursday: http://gnowfglins.com/2011/03/03/simple-lives-thursday-33/